Re: [transmonde] Selling a Vibrant LS?

  • George Knierim
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2001
      I'm sorry to see the Transmonde's dying off.  I wonder if I am a special case?  I have a Vivante with a P2-266 and it has been flawless from day one.  It's never been in the shop and the only time I have messed with it was to switch from Win95 to Win98 about a year after Win98 came out.

      My company is supplying employee's with Toshiba 4300's now and I don't really see a lot of difference in performance.  In fact, the main difference I see is the growth in hard disk capacity from 4 GB to 12 GB.

      George Knierim
      Dallas