Re: [transmonde] Vivante SE available

  • Brad
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2001
      Larry,

      I've purchased a couple of parts for my Vivante SE already, would you
      consider piecing out your Vivante? If not, how much are you considering
      selling it for?

      Brad

      "Larry M. Gross" wrote:

      > Part 1.1 Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
      > Encoding: quoted-printable
    • Larry M. Gross
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2001
        Vivante SE, 13" TFT, 64 mb ram, 3.2 gig HD [new], 200 mhz PII, CD, ZIP, PCI modem.  Presently has problem, will not recognize HD.   For sale - best offer.   Maybe you can fix, or else use for parts.
      • SRPAGNI
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2001
          As you can see, I don't get to my email everyday but, I will check daily for your reply...give me idea of what ball park figure your are looking for..ltks