RE: [transmonde] Vibrant battery

  • Bill Weldon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2001
      I have a "Broken" Vibrant 166 for sale.

      "It needs repair" keyboard ribbon cable connector is broken. Have to use
      external keyboard. Also has a power up problem.
      CPU Chip has been checked OK. It has been sugested to me that a power
      regulator is causing my boot-up problem. Was working great before power-up
      problem started, keyboard connector was broke during troubleshooting power
      problem.

      64 MB RAM
      12.1 Active Matrix "NO bad pixels"
      1 LI Internal Battery
      1 Ni Nickel-Metal Hydride Battery
      CD and Floppy Drives with external connectors

      I will consider any reasonable offers.
      Thank You,

      Bill & Gabi

      [ bweldon@... ]