Hard Drive Caddy-Vivante SE

  • Larry M. Gross
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2001
      This is an appeal once again for a hard drive caddy for a Vivante SE.  Alternatively, if  none is available, I will sell the rest of the machine, which is in excellent condition, for the best offer.  300 mhz PII, 64 mb ram, less than two years old.  Thanks.
    • paladin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2001
        sorry, don't know...the one I have quit working..moniter wouldn't come on and still haven't found where to get it fixed...goosd luck
        This is an appeal once again for a hard drive caddy for a Vivante SE.  Alternatively, if  none is available, I will sell the rest of the machine, which is in excellent condition, for the best offer.  300 mhz PII, 64 mb ram, less than two years old.  Thanks.

      • Michael Hagen
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2001
          Hi Larry,
          I sold the extra caddy quite a while ago but would be interested in purchasing. Please reply via email!
          MH
          This is an appeal once again for a hard drive caddy for a Vivante SE.  Alternatively, if  none is available, I will sell the rest of the machine, which is in excellent condition, for the best offer.  300 mhz PII, 64 mb ram, less than two years old.  Thanks.

        • paladin/diepagn
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9, 2001
            Larry, I too would be interested in buying..please advise...tks