Re: [transmonde] Disassembly instructins for Vivante XL Needed!

  • Guillermo Berardone
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2000
      I am not sure what stage you got to, but I once had to change the
      lithium battery inside the XL and had to really take it apart!

      In order to get to the battery I needed to remove the Vivanté XL
      sticker, (there's a hidden screw in there beneath the sticker), then I
      had to remove the front of the LCD display, which allowed to remove
      the top of the fan area etc. and then I managed to get near the area
      where the battery was located.

      This was almost complete disassembly of the machine. I don't have any
      instructions, except I recommend you make notes and drawings of where you
      remove screws from since ther are a lot of them!

      Good Luck,
      Guillermo Berardone