Re: [transmonde] Vivante XL Port Replicator - FREE to good home!

  • Edi Roberti
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2000
      Hi
      Would appreciate the Transmonde Port Replicator very much.

      My snail mail is Ed Roberti, 170 Manzanita Way, Salinas. CA. 93908

      I would be willing to buy it a reasonable cost, and pay for shipping.

      Thank you for the offer.

      I have had my Vivanti XL since they were first offered, and have had good
      service with it.
    • Midas Gold
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2000
        Sorry to disappoint you... someone already beat you to it. :-(
        However, I will hang on to your e-mail in case he changes his mind.

        --
        MG