Vivante XL Port Replicator - FREE to good home!

  • Midas Gold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2000
      We still have the Transmonde Port Replicator from our Vivante XL that
      was stolen last month; it is no longer of use to us, as we have
      ordered a new laptop (a different brand - duh!) with its own
      compatible port replicator.

      It was purchased new for $139 in August '99 at the same time that we
      bought the latest and greatest Vivante XL - just a couple of weeks
      before Transmonde went bye-bye. It was lightly used, as laptops go.

      We are offering this port replicator to anyone who wants it - all you
      have to pay for is the postage and any shipping materials we might
      need to purchase to pack it up in.

      First request that lands in my mailbox gets it. Don't forget to
      include your name and snail-mail address!

      --
      MG