RE: [transmonde] keyboard dying !!

  • Jessica Boyd
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2000
      If you've taken it apart you've probably seen where the keyboard goes into
      the motherboard. To properly insert the flat cable in you have to pry the
      plastic part that the cable inserts into up to release the tension on the
      cable. That's the hardest part.

      Once you get the part pried up, insert the cable in until you can't push
      it in anymore and push the plastic piece down again. Just be careful to
      not pull the cable out again while trying to push the piece down.