Need "Reinstalling Windows 98" document

  • garrett@wwa.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2000
      Since I upgraded to a new hd, I have not been able to get mpeg/dvd
      movies working again.

      I am not the only one, judging by posts here and at voy.

      One post said you can do it, if you carefully follow the
      "Reinstalling Windows 98" instructions provided with the Transmonde.

      Unfortunately, I have misplaced this document. If you have a copy and
      can fax or mail it to me, please let me know, by email at

      G2423C@... ( or garrett@... )

      Once I get a copy, I will gladly type it up and post it, for anyone
      else looking for a copy.

      Thanks!
      _gARRETT