[transmonde] Looking for drivers

  • Jim Carey
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2000
      I've got a Transmonde Vivante XL, and just bought the MPEG and dvd drive
      from ASE. Now I need to find the drivers:-(.

      I know about Jessica's site, but I can't seem to download the files in
      binary
      mode (they end up corrupt). Can someone point me at another cache of
      drivers or
      volunteer to mail them to me as zip files? *PLEASE* volunteer before
      sending
      them, I don't want to end up with 14 copies of them :-)...

      Jim Carey
      jcarey@...
    • Jessica Boyd
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2000
        > I've got a Transmonde Vivante XL, and just bought the MPEG and dvd
        > drive from ASE. Now I need to find the drivers:-(.

        I'm so sorry, Jim. You sent me that e-mail during my "hell week" --
        the week before spring break where all of my profs decided to cram
        every assignment and test they possibly could into it. ;)

        I will send you the drivers if no one else has. Please let me know.

        > I know about Jessica's site, but I can't seem to download the files in
        > binary mode (they end up corrupt). Can someone point me at another
        > cache of drivers or volunteer to mail them to me as zip files?
        > *PLEASE* volunteer before sending them, I don't want to end up with 14
        > copies of them :-)...
        >

        > Jim Carey
        > jcarey@...

        > -- Special Offer-Earn 300 Points from MyPoints.com for trying @Backup
        > Get automatic protection and access to your important computer files.
        > Install today: http://click.egroups.com/1/2344/4/_/2900/_/953238099/

        > -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=transmonde&m=1

      • Jim Carey
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 16, 2000
          No problem; I guessed it was something like that. Thanks.