97[transmonde] Re: Hot Swapping

    Mar 3, 2000
      Have a Vivante SE and just another one of the promises I got from
      Transmonde was the abaility to so hot swapping in the future. Since
      there is no future with Transmonde, I was wondering if anybody has any
      word on this much needed feature.

      I don't think iot's electrically possible; in order to do that there have
      to be certain electromechanical features that I've not seen the floppy nor
      CD-ROM (at least power pins that don't make contact until the signal pins
      are already in).

      -Kenny, whos SE is still ticking, probably forever
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic