674Re: Burn CDs or DVDs with your Transmonde?

    Oct 1, 2004
      --- In transmonde@yahoogroups.com, Dan Christensen <jdc@u...> wrote:
      > "Phil Calvert" <pcalvert@r...> writes:
      >
      > Never tried DVD's, but I used to burn CD's all the time, using a
      > PCMCIA SCSI card and an external SCSI HP CD writer. I think I would
      > burn at 4x (the fastest the CD writer could support).

      Hi Dan,

      Thanks for the reply, and sorry for my tardy response. I will soon be
      buying an external DVD burner, so we'll know the answer before long.
      It'll be okay if I can only burn CDs with it because I'll be building
      myself a new desktop PC within the next year, and I'll do my DVD
      burning on that.