513Re: [transmonde] Infared on Transmonde Vivante XL

  • KURTIS STAPLES
    Jan 3, 2003
      Go into the CMOS/BIOS settings on boot and disable the com port for the modem. YOu cannot use both the modem and the IR port at the same time

      ks

      >>> adkalra@... 01/03/03 12:01AM >>>
      I cannot get my IRDA port to work, I am trying to connect to an IRDA
      compatible cellular phone. I turn on Infared on the phone and then
      have the computer search for infared devices, but it keeps saying
      that it cannot locate any devices within range.
      In the options tab I have selected all the check boxes. Searching
      every 2 seconds and limiting speed to 9600 (i also tried without this
      box checked - no change in result)
      Any input would be appreciated
      thanks

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT