351Re: [transmonde] Transmondes still in use

  • Dave & Sara Smith
    Nov 1, 2001
      Kenny wrote:

      > I wonder how many people are still using their Transmondes ...

      My SE 233 is still in reliable daily use, having run daily since I got it
      years ago. Great machine!

      And Les wrote:

      > My only real wish-list item would be to have ... a utility to provide a
      RAM disk

      You might look at the SanDisk ImageMate CompactFlash reader or PC card
      adapter. I get a nice 256 Mb RAM disk that way when I'm not using the 256
      Mb CF card in my digital camera. It's a nice amount of removable RAM memory
      without a rotating hard drive.

      Regards,
      Dave
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic