349Re: [transmonde] Transmondes still in use

  • Dan Christensen
    Nov 1, 2001
      Kenneth Crudup <kenny@...> writes:

      > I assume the XL is different from my SE? I have flawless disk suspend/resume
      > (even under Linux, the only OS it boots) and I can even suspend-to-RAM if I
      > set the right bit (also doable from a command-line).

      Are you saying that you can change whether you suspend to disk or to
      RAM without having to first reboot and change the BIOS setting? This
      is something I've wanted for a while. Can you explain how you do it?
      I run linux as well, on an SE.

      Dan

      --
      Dan Christensen