280video driver for SE?

  • Ben & Alcira McConnell
    Apr 5, 2001
      My SE crashed out bigtime-Windows software problem-was getting "not
      ready to read drive C" message-my tech recovered most of my C-drive
      info and has formatted and installed windows 98SE, however he is
      having problems getting the screen to show full size-it is about 2/3
      size now with 24 bit resolution-I supplied him with the "white"
      transmonde driver CD-still no full size screen-any ideas-please e-
      mail fotlaser@... (me) or my tech at Kpnhook@... or
      Dixiecom@...

      Also, any advice on the Windows problem would be appreciated, perhaps
      someone knows which boot driver can cause this error message!

      Thanks,

      Ben III
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic