165Screen flicker on a Vivante SE

    Jul 1, 2000
      Hi everyone,

      I have a Vivante SE that I purchased in January '99. Recently, the screen
      began to flicker. At first, it happened only ocassionally. Lately, it has
      become worse, the flicker sometimes occurring every few seconds. Although
      it may be my imagination, it seems to be worse when I am typing. If I am
      not touching the computer, the frequency of the flickering seems to be much
      less. Anyone know what is causing this, and what the solution is?

      Phil Calvert

      The Age of the Electronic Secretary is HERE!
      One Phone Number, Over 100 FEATURES!
      The Leader in Unified Messaging Technology
      For details, send a blank e-mail to:

      Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
      Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic