Chris as always, I am amazed by the details which you provide to accompany the translations. It's fantastic work!the_harper
dancing all night with spirits -- at dawn they cut wild grass odori kara sugu ni asakusa- karinikeri from the place they go directly,ccrenku
harvested rice fields -- if you find even one stalk thank Amida Buddha! kari-ato ya hito-ho [mo] toraba namu amida empty rice ifccrenku
Trying to understand existing translations of the Japanese masters.
Helping each other with new translations.
But remember, this is NOT A FREE translation service, but a discussion forum and study group for problems concerning haiku translations.
Gabi Greve, Japan
- Apr 13, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.