on the middle slopes farmers seem to be plowing clouds kumo ni nite yama no koshi okosu hatake kana resembling plowing onccrenku
/ in a shop during the dog days //--/ stifling heat -- sleeping coolly abacus for a pillow 土用店 暑き日やひやと算盤枕哉 atsuki hi yaccrenku
hailstones! a fox screams out big news arare kon- kon-kon fureru kitsune kana hailstones now falling! it a fox screams out inccrenku
Trying to understand existing translations of the Japanese masters.
Helping each other with new translations.
But remember, this is NOT A FREE translation service, but a discussion forum and study group for problems concerning haiku translations.
Gabi Greve, Japan
- Apr 13, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.