cold cold cold

  • Greve Gabi
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2008
      samusa ni mo
      hodo ga aru ya
      juunigatsu

      I have not translated this yet, seems the old brain is frozen ... grin

      It was minus 6 centigrade this morning
      and a daily high of .. well, just one degree centigrade
      and one more day like this to come ...
      very unusual for the season, to say the least ...

      GABI
    • sakuo
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2008

        -6 degree !! in morning.

        +1 degree !! in day time.

        Is it true in Ohaga in Okayama?

        It is 18 degree and very fine day in Tokyo.

        Isn’t it unfairness happened in Japan.

        Please be careful not to take cold.

        sakuo.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2008
          Thank you, dear Sakuo san,
          in my house it is warm, but outside is Siberia...

          .............. only ice
          in the birds basin ...
          orange morning sky

          Gabi

          > -6 degree !! in morning.
          > +1 degree !! in day time.

          > Is it true in Ohaga in Okayama?
          >
          > It is 18 degree and very fine day in Tokyo.
          > Isn't it unfairness happened in Japan.
          >

          > Please be careful not to take cold.

          > sakuo.
          >

          > samusa ni mo
          > hodo ga aru ya
          > juunigatsu
          >
          > I have not translated this yet, seems the old brain is frozen ... grin
          >
          > It was minus 6 centigrade this morning
          > and a daily high of .. well, just one degree centigrade
          > and one more day like this to come ...
          > very unusual for the season, to say the least ...
          >
          > GABI

        • sakuo
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 2008

            こうゆう冬の日は、何をなさるのですか?