The 304 King is actually a return. When the Harris provincial government downloaded costs and forced many, many TTC routes to be cut back, the 304 was one ofwklis
On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 2:11 PM, h.lem@... [transit-toronto] ... So how do you plan to run an express on Finch East other than with traffic? I don't
My inner copy editor points out that it's "80B Queensway". As for "Eglington", well.... While the night King route will likely be a streetcar, the problem with
This is an informal, low key discussion board for discussing all things transit, and all are welcome.
- Nov 2, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.