Dan, they were working in September/October - if they were not working, then how would I have been able to ride on them? But I am glad to hear from Richardwotanbrain
As of this morning it is now open. On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 9:56 AM, Dan Garcia smallspy_g@...bailey_is_stupid
It most certainly wasn't working when the platform first opened in August. The whole western set of stairs and escalators on that side was still closed off andsmallspy_g
This is an informal, low key discussion board for discussing all things transit, and all are welcome.
- Nov 2, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.