Correct. I believe Brad Ross once said it was not cost effective as any climate controls would flow out the door or into the tunnels. Keep in mind, there arebailey_is_stupid
None I believe. Trains are air conditioned, not tunnels and stations. Billbill937ca
Hey, folks, am I right in assuming that most, if not all, of the TTC’s subway stations aren’t air conditioned? All the best, Jamesjamerinbow
This is an informal, low key discussion board for discussing all things transit, and all are welcome.
- Nov 2, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.