Thanks to Mike Filey, we have the following word from a source within the TTC: "The TTC continues to hold onto 4401 and 4402 to support training. We need onejamerinbow
This was also on CHCH Hamilton News today http://www.citynews ca/2015/03/04/exclusivettc-bus-driver-passenger-argue-after-bus-bypasses-stop / TTC bus driver,metisbus
Further to the previous e-mails, the differences between the production cars (4400, 4403-5) and the prototypes (4401 and 4402) are substantial. They arejamerinbow
This is an informal, low key discussion board for discussing all things transit, and all are welcome.
- Nov 2, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.