According ton the article below 44404 isn't in service I thought it was along with 4400 and 4403? Dis something happen to it? TTC's fourth new streetcar enterstmcca10
With the pay on entry (or pay on arrival), if people could use their PRESTO cards to pay for parking, regular users (i.e. commuters) could get an incentive forwotanbrain
Hello all! With the discussions surrounding today's fare increase, I have noticed that senior PRESTO cardholders can now get a senior's fare. This is new aswotanbrain
This is an informal, low key discussion board for discussing all things transit, and all are welcome.
- Nov 2, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.