After its days as a quarry were done, the site became a garbage dump, covered in up to 75 feet of garbage - equal to the length of the subway cars servicedmark_waltonca
Not sure but I do know they did grind the tracks between Pape and St. George a year or two ago around the time they replaced the track on the viaduct. On Thu,bailey_is_stupid
do they still grid the subway rails?tmcca10
This is an informal, low key discussion board for discussing all things transit, and all are welcome.
- Nov 2, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.