RE: Re: Subway closure Warden to Kennedy

  • Richard White
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2012
      According to the CEO report, they are installing new pieces of rail and a wheel maintenance system in order to prolong the life of the wheels of the trains.

      To: transit-toronto@yahoogroups.com
      From: ThomasJMccarthy2@...
      Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 02:23:02 +0000
      Subject: <Transit-Toronto> Re: Subway closure Warden to Kennedy

      Does anyone know what they are doing? could it be Rail grinding as there are a number of residence along the stretch between Victoria Park and Warden and doing that at night might not go off to well with them.