17 members, 15 messages added in the last 7 days
Train Tools is where we discuss tools used by the model builder, especially of trains and railroads. Boat, car, plane and other modelers are welcomed to join us! If Micro-Mark is your favorite catalog, if you have a lathe or mini mill, if you scratchbuild, or if you are new to model railroading then this is your group! We'll discuss work benches, shop layouts, air brushing and anything related to the construction of models. Members are allowed to buy/sell/trade model tools and tool vendors are allowed one sale post per month and can tell us about new tools anytime! NMRA and other model train organizations are welcomed to participate. We want your opinions! We are about having fun! Enjoy!
- Trains and Railroads
- Nov 12, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.