Here are my notes on the internal pins for the FC-301/D radio: Pinouts, DB9 (female) and internal: Internal pin 1 is nearest LEDs and away from DB9 Productionn1vg
The SVN repository is broken and I haven't had time to fight with Freepository. It's been flaky since the beginning. I've been emailing zip files to anyonen1vg
Thanks Dave Got it, don't know why it didn't show up when I looked for it, I fried the radio, but will try and make some use of the T2 board in the T2-301.mooksmd2005
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Mar 14, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.