The cable should have a Garmin part number, probably FMI 15 or FMI 45. You could use our bare 5-wire USB pigtail but you'd need to provide for level shifting,n1vg
Any of the GPS receivers we sell will work with the T3, as will anything that puts out standard NMEA 0183 data. Scottn1vg
my schematic of this cable, http://mfwright.com/Nuvi350tracker3connectiondiagram.jpg Mike ... From: "wt9m@... [tracker2]"mikeht220
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Mar 14, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.