It might be easier to send it in. I don't know if we have a fixture for programming the AP64s separately. We can try re-flashing the one that's already onn1vg
No luck. I brought the unit up from the car and plugged it in to a different computer with wall wart power supply just in case car power is noisy. When I go tove3id
I'd try it again (maybe a few times) with the 'disable turbo' option checked. I can dig up the firmware image that includes the bootloader if you want to tryn1vg
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Mar 14, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.