I'd try it again (maybe a few times) with the 'disable turbo' option checked. I can dig up the firmware image that includes the bootloader if you want to tryn1vg
I can't believe it has been seven years since I last had occasion to email you. What a good product! The OT2 has been running just fine until today I decidedve3id
"BEACON >This is my status text" ought to do what you want. I don't remember the BEACON to-call having any particular significance. It's listed in then1vg
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Mar 14, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.