no, I had it plugged together correctly and the nuvi will gripe and complain at you if it doesn't have power on the cradle but does have FMI,but the tracker
Eric AF6EP wrote… ... I'm just curious. Had you missed this step when it wasn't working? A stock Nuvi must be powered from the cradle and not the battery forve7gdh
tracker is working again. a couple key points: make sure the terminal/computer/configuration is set to 4800 8n1 on port A. plug the fmi cable into port B use
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Mar 14, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.