I use any old 2M rig from a local ham fleamarket. But for simplicity, the IC-2000 (out of production) is a winner. No cooling fans to burn out, numerous outputcaptnkliegle
Yes, they will. It requires putting the tnc into KISS mode manually(unless RMS developers have fixed it recently...), but it is possible. They work wellkd7iiw
After moving the GPS it transmitted. Sometimes being the first is no fun. AE5ZZ ... After moving the GPS it transmitted. Sometimes being the first is no firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Mar 14, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.