RE: [tracker2] Re: Fill-in digi settings

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006
      There were some values in the STATUS output that'd help in debugging that, but I took most of them out.  See if the RX and FCS counts are still incrementing.  Also, try changing a setting - any setting - and see if it starts working again.  That causes everything in the packet buffer to be flushed, which resolves some problems.  I thought I had all of those fixed, though.

      Scott