Wall Mount Temperature Sensor on a T2-135

  • Ron K7CDL
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2010
      i plan on using one of these http://www.embeddeddatasystems.com/OW-TEMP-xW-12x--Wall-Mount-Temperature-Sensor_p_96.html on the T2-135

      my question is what port do i need to why it for on the alinco, the back port of frount port? also what senor should i order,the DS18B20 or the DS18S20, the DS18B20 needs power but the DS18S20 doesnt need power? thanks for any help.

      K7CDL
      Ron
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2010
        The T2 is tested with the DS18S20. I think the DS18B20 has a slightly
        different interface, can't remember if I ever added that. It'll connect
        to the 1WIRE pin on the rear connector for the 135.

        Scott

      • wyoming_semi_driver@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2010
          thanks