Re: [tracker2] beacon scripting without clocksource

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
      This issue though is without a gps, it doesn't appear that the on
      second event fires (in my testing anyway).. so this doesn't work.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
        The 'on second' event will still trigger - the only time related thing
        that *shouldn't* work without a GPS is timeslotting. Make sure you've
        got that off. Also, make sure you're not switching profiles on GPS lock
        loss.

        Scott