Re: [tracker2] beacon scripting without clocksource

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
      On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Patrick <winston@...> wrote:

      > I'm trying to setup something with a t2 I'm looking to use as a
      > fill-in digi.  I would like it to serve also as a way to beacon the
      > repeater objects in the area, but I've found that when there is no gps
      > plugged into it (which would be normal in a digi setup) it does not
      > seem to have a clock source so cannot do anything time based in the
      > scripting..  Does anyone have suggestions of how this sort of
      > functionality could be emulated?

      http://wiki.argentdata.com/index.php/Scripting#Multiple_Announcements

    • Patrick
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
        This issue though is without a gps, it doesn't appear that the on
        second event fires (in my testing anyway).. so this doesn't work.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
          The 'on second' event will still trigger - the only time related thing
          that *shouldn't* work without a GPS is timeslotting. Make sure you've
          got that off. Also, make sure you're not switching profiles on GPS lock
          loss.

          Scott