Re: [tracker2] Re: Mobil installation of OT2m/Nuvi

  • Rudy Benner
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 31, 2010
      My car is a Kia Gio5, a close relative to a lawnmower, only slightly larger. A HF mobile whip on the roof will flip the car over at any speed over 40. I am 6 foot and 280 pounds, I fill both the front and the back seats. No room for a passenger.

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2010
        Ha ha Rudy - this is the funniest thing I have read all day !
        You should post that comment on click and clack cartalk website.