Re: [tracker2] Extracting Altitude Info. for Garmin Nuvi 350 Display

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 27, 2010
      I'll have to check on the button not sticking properly.

      Lemme see... line 439 in parse_aprs.c:

      438 // Once it's parsed, we can remove it from the comment
      439 strcpy(p, p+9);

      If you were to comment that out and recompile it, it wouldn't remove the
      /A= altitude string from the comment text. I can try that sometime if I
      ever get a chance to work on code again.

      Scott