Re: [tracker2] T2-301 Power Control...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2010
      There's a spot on the board for a VN920. Power is wired from the DB9
      straight into the transceiver board, so to have power control (of the
      transceiver) you have to provide power to the T2-301 board at the + and
      - pads on the edge of the board.

      Controlling an external device would require cutting some traces and
      adding wires.

      Scott