Re: Powering Tracker2

  • kg7vq
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
      My radio(a TM-271) and Tracker2 are powered by power poles through a Power Werx APO. I put a small lamp switch in the Tracker line so I can switch to FM and back. Works OK.

      Question for anyone using a DR-635T. Can you set it up to both operate the Tracker2 and monitor FM with it set to V-V reception?