RE: [tracker2] Re: Case screws

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006
      It fits.. you're just not trying hard enough.  =]
      They do come out pretty tight.  I usually wind up rounding the top corners with a file (~2mm radius) to make it assemble easier.  It'll be fixed next time I have a batch produced.  Easiest way to assemble it is to insert the bottom half into the cover starting with the back plate at a bit of an angle, and then lever it into place and slide it in.  You can hold on to the bottom piece and press the cover against the floor to slide it on.  Once it's slid together once and scraped off a little powder coat on the edges it's much easier to take apart and put back together.