Smart Beacon

  • dan
    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 7, 2010
      I have 2 Tracker 2 units and can not get the smart beacon to work on either one. I also have 2 open trackers and the smart beacon works as it is supposed to. Anyone else had this problem?
      Thanks, Dan
    • larry
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 20, 2010
        On the OTWINCFG program if you use the load new firmware from the web it will show you the version available for download as one of the selections.

        Larry WT9M