OT2m delay

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
      Just heard from the CM - the boards I was expecting to be delivered
      yesterday were apparently returned to them today with the box damaged.
      No word on how this happened. I'm leaving for CES tomorrow morning, and
      Jen the Temp isn't trained on OT2m programming and test procedures yet,
      so it's going to be Monday at least before anything ships.

      Really NOT very happy right now...