Away from email

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2010
      Hi all,

      I've been answering very little email for the last few days, and I
      probably won't get much answered for the rest of the week. I've been
      getting ready for a tax audit tomorrow (loads of fun for a small
      manufacturer - my stack of '07 Digi-Key invoices alone is an inch high),
      OT2m boards are due in tomorrow as well, and Thursday morning I leave
      for CES. Sometime Sunday I might be able to sleep. So please pardon
      the late responses...

      Scott
    • wyoming_semi_driver@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2010
        its ok we understand. I got my tracker2 mailed back usps today. no rush, whenever you get to it. I wont be home much for the next 2 weeks to check mail anyways so just keep me updated. thanks and hope you get rest soon.
        K7CDL
        Ron