Re: [tracker2] Re: How do we go about testing various Nuvi for compatibility with the Tracker?

  • Randy Love
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 24, 2009
      On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 11:11 AM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:

      Always thought it would be funny
      to get a bunch of them, have a map of our 'global offices' on the
      website, and then when you call a number it's always the same person,
      but with a different fake accent.

      I like it. Especially if you had a number for France and did the Monty Python French accent.

      "Of course I am in France, why else would have this OUTRAGEOUS accent!!!"