Re: [tracker2] New T2-135 Board

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2009
      Scott N1VG wrote...

      > Hmm, I've never seen one rock. Sure all of the pins mated and you
      > don't have one folded over?

      I have two that rock. They don't fully seat. I've examined them with
      magnification and can't see any cause. One is several years old. The
      other was from just a few weeks ago. I nipped off the "key" on both of
      them. The older one actually failed in service when the connection
      became intermittent. I have another older unit that seats properly.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH