Re: [tracker2] orders

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 22, 2009
      That reminds me, I've still got some Duvel in the fridge that needs
      attention...

      Some OT2m boards shipped next-day this morning, so I should have them in
      the morning. Keep your fingers crossed that they didn't get all the
      LEDs in backwards or something.

      New pallet racking is due in, too. Guessing I'm not going to get that
      set up until the OT2m mess is taken care of, though. But it'll be nice
      to get pallets of weather stations out of the middle of the warehouse floor.

      Scott