New group and wiki for the ADS-WS1

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2009
      Now that the first beta test weather stations are shipping, I've created
      a new Yahoo group for discussion to try to avoid cluttering the other
      groups too much. The new group is here:

      Also, I created a wiki page for documentation. It's mostly just a stub
      right now. I'll be filling it out more in the next week.

      http://wiki.argentdata.com/index.php/ADS-WS1

      The half dozen units I had yesterday are already sold, I'm afraid. I've
      got enough PCBs for another dozen, and the cases are already machined,
      but I won't have those assembled until after Christmas.

      For those who got one of the first batch, the configuration program has
      been posted (see the link on the wiki) and there should be enough there
      to get you started.

      Scott
      N1VG