RE: RE: [tracker2] digi / alias

  • Cap Pennell
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 12, 2006
      The APRS Protocol v1.0.1 document sprang from a drawn out discussion amongst strong personalities that likely never would have amounted to anything usable if not for the great patience and effort of the document's editor Ian Wade G3NRW.  Ian's tact, determination, and perseverance saved the day.  Since then, Ian has not worked on any updates to the protocol.  hi hi
      73, Cap