Re: PX-777 software?

  • usna71
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
      I was told to download the 6IN1 software. However, I have not been able to get my cable to work with it. Click on the upper left box to get it to use English. My software did not come with the help files. Also, I could not get the cable to communicate. Finally, it kept losing the channel names I had carefully put into the loading program. I am still learning.
      bill KB1MOV

      > I'll be getting the cable, but a friend already has a Kenwood
      > programming cable. Can anyone advise which is the correct
      > download on the following page? Tnx!
    • Keith VE7GDH
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
        Bill KB1MOV wrote...

        > I was told to download the 6IN1 software...

        Thanks for the info. I downloaded
        www.affordable-radio.com/digiq/px777.zip from the page listing a PX-777
        cable from the "affordableradio" guy on eBay (a bit pricier than Scott's
        cables) just to look at it. It turned out to be ver 11.1 dated 2005. It
        will be a while before I have the cable but I'll post my experiences
        with the 6IN1 after I do have it.

        I haven't looked at it, but
        www.wykeradio.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1195076546 has a link to
        http://www.pxdz.com/up/soft/20084329989847.rar with a reference to alpha
        tags.

        73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
          I'm trying to find someone willing to write new programming software for
          the PX-777. Not having much luck so far.

          Scott