Pardon the slow responses

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009
      I came down with something on Friday and I'm still feeling lousy. I
      stayed in the office long enough today to help Tory get all of the day's
      orders ready, but went back to bed after that. I'm probably not going
      to get caught up with email for a day or two even if I'm feeling better
      tomorrow. Right now, it's time for more Nyquil and then back to bed again.

      Scott
    • Richard Bauer
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
        hope you feel better soon, scott.

        73,
        rich, n9dko
        www.bananaboatbytes.com
        "How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole
        box to start a campfire?"
        21:05:00
      • Fred Hillhouse
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
          Not a round snout and curly tail are ya?

          Nyquil from behind the counter is best! It is the real stuff. See your pharmacist.

          Get well soon!
          Fred