Re: [tracker2] No Fix / Latitude

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2009
      If it's not getting a GPS signal, then whatever's in the position buffer
      is going to stay. How it got corrupted in the first place, I'm not
      sure. I've seen a similar (or similar-appearing) problem in
      circumstances I know I can replicate, so I'll focus on sorting that out
      and hopefully it'll fix this one too.

      Scott