Re: [tracker2] ADS-WS1 Questions

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 20, 2009
      Just what I posted before. Next time I have a nice clear day I'll take
      more pictures of a properly installed sensor assembly against the blue
      sky (it doesn't show up well against my white photo backdrop) for the
      website.

      Just about got the dew point calculation done. I may make another
      attempt to actual calculate it on the fly, but I realized the other day
      that I've got tons of external flash memory and I can just build a
      lookup table for dew point and wind chill and save some processor time
      and code space.

      Scott