Re: Digipeating problems...

  • mmaciel
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2009
      Dear Scott,

      Well I couldn't tell you, what I can tell you is I removed the EQ jumper from the problematic tracker2 and its working like a charm, was it that or the fact that I replaced the firmware, reconfigured everything, blasphemed like a drunken sailor,told it I was going to sell it on the next ham fair to a ham who would gut it open for parts... I don't know but it seems to be working fine now!... hehehehe

      But I think it was the jumper...
      Thanks for your prompt help and keep up the amazing work!

      73

      Mike Maciel
      CU3HY